Life is not a spectator sport, and it’s always better shared. So get out there and live it to the fullest with your loved one.
Oh darling, let’s be adventurers.
– By anonymous'Oh darling, let's be adventurers.' Click To Tweet
All lovers are best friends at heart. Loving relationships demands dedication from both sides through thick and thin.
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
– By Ann Landers'Love is friendship that has caught fire...' Click To Tweet
True love, real deep love takes a long time to grow strong. Have patience and enjoy the ride. Don’t rush, there’s no way to hurry love. Time is time.
Love seems the swiftest, but it is the slowest of all growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they’ve been married a quarter of a century.
– By Mark Twain'Love seems the swiftest, but it is the slowest of all growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they've been married a quarter of a century.' Click To Tweet
Nothing good in life comes easy. And the good stuff is worth fighting for. Marriage is hard. Hang in there. It’ll be worth it in the end.
'I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me...everyday.' Click To Tweet
So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; We’re going to have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me…everyday.
Love has its ebbs and flows, just a like a marriage. The longer you are together, the more times you’ve fallen for the same person again and again.
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
– By Mignon McLaughlin'A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.' Click To Tweet
It feels incredible to be loved by someone, yet incredibly scary to do the same. Be strong and put your heart on the line, you will grow the strongest…together.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
– By Lao Tzu'Being deeply loved by someone gives you...' Click To Tweet